Friday, July 10, 2009

nicology (i used nico because izzatiology sounds dumb)

Share.

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".

IF I TAGGED YOU, PLEASE PUT THIS UP ON YOUR PAGE AS A NOTE AND TAG SOME OTHER PEOPLE! (That's mean u, azrol and aliaa!!)

***********FOOD-OLOGY*****
**********

What is your fav salad dressing of your choice?
- thousand island...

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
- domino's

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
- J.CO Oreology...

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
- crunchy thin crust beed pepperoni with a lot of chilli flakes...

What do you like to put on your toast?
- peanut butter, nuttella, blueberry jam

**********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many television sets are in your house?
- bangi house, we have 3, shah alam house 2...

what color of cell phone do you have?
- classic black

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
- left, got it from my dad

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
- i clipped my nails, i cut my hair, i shave...

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
- my responsibility and I haven't put it down

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
- yep by my headache

************BULLCRAP-OLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
- no, live the day with surprises!!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- nope but I want to add something different from other name, like Nur Castella Izzati or something

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
- not worth it, that will not cover my one month budget

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
- right one, one

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
- never had it, i'm a good girl, I am

Last person you talked to?
- Yuha, my housemate

Last person you hugged?
- My ex-students

**************FAVORIT-OLOGY****************

Season?
- summer

Holiday?
- The one I can travel

Day of the week?
- None

Month?
- January, my birthday

***********CURRENT-OLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
- my old sanity, my ex-students and someone...

Mood?
- busy...assignments plus AE!!!

What are you listening to?
- Temani aku, sheila on 7

Watching?
- my monitor

Worrying about?
- wonder my the tingling sensation is a real thing...

***************RANDOMO-LOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
- bathroom

What's the last movie you watch?
- Silence of the Lambs, it puts the lotion in the basket (I love that quote...)

Do you smile often?
- I think so

***************QUESTIONS*****************

1)Do you always answer your phone?
- no, I always away when it rings but when I'm around it never rings

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
- Use to have someone does that

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
- I'm wearing colored lenses, it's misty grey and it makes my eyes to have an indescribable color, perhaps you can tell me what color is it

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
- WTH is Sonic?

5) Do you own a digital camera?
- nope, I have a curse with digital things, keep them away from me

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
- yes, once I got a kaloi that we've kept from a tiny winy and it changed to a big fat thing

7) Favorite Christmas song?
- hmm...the one by Mariah Carey

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
- Just to know that something good is gonna happen to me and happiness to all my family and friends...material wise - a holiday package!!!

9) Can you do push ups?
- yep, I need to do it now and then, I'm getting fat!!!

10) Can you do a chin up?
- never try, I should, it's good for cardio

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
- both but I'm ready for it

12) Do you have any saved texts?
- yep, mostly sweet messages from my friends that remind me that I'm not alone

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
- yes

14) Do you have an accent?
- I can pretend I have

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
- menghitung hari, kris dayanti...truthfully everytime I play it I end up in tears

16) Plans tonight?
- AE, chap 2 dammit!!!

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
- lots of times...and I managed to climb the cliff up back again...so toss me down for all I care because I got magic claws

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
- my colored lenses, scarf and food

19) Have you ever been given roses?
- yes, during convocation

20) Current worry?
- can I grad by the end of this year? please tell me whether I'm feeling is real???

21) Current hate right now?
- abolishing the PPSMI and making other subjects to pay to add English hours. The beauty about language is we can always incorporate it with other subjects. Why separate and makes the other subjects pay???

22) Met someone who changed your life?
- my friends, my ex-students, my exes...

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
- hoping that it will not be a crappy year

24) What song represents you?
- hmm...I think Tiada lagi tangisan, I miss the moment of singing it in Aliaa's car. Life is so easy back then...

25) Name three people who might complete this?
- I have no idea!!!

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
- sleep

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
- dah azan suboh ke???

3 comments:

  1. xkisah..ko kena buat gak..mugilogy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku fikir nk buat mugiology tp mugilogy lebey comel plak~
    hahahaha~

    cam xcited plak~

    ReplyDelete