Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last semester...

Coming back to classes this semester bring double meaning to me. Number one, I've missed going to class last semester due to practicum and number two, this is supposedly my last semester, providing if I am not doing any mistakes that can cost me a fortune.

This feeling of graduating is completely different from what I've felt when I did my diploma. Maybe because it is signifying the real ending of my studying years which is something that I've been doing since I was 5 or 6 years old. I'm not saying that I will not step back into studying but perhaps it will not be immidiately after this. I don't know whether I'm happy or sad. I'm more incline to feel both actually. I yearn to gat control in my life after this but at the same time, the price of freedom is overwhelming.

Still, I feel that I am a lucky person to have such a wonderful time especially during my study duration in UiTM. Of course it was smeared with pretty bad incidents like fights, slanders and bad romances but all in all, it made me who I am today. A person that is able to stand in front of the mirror and likes what she sees in herself. (Although, she does hope for her blemishes to vanish but she's trying). But nevertheless, I am proud of being me today can hope for a better me can still emerge from this.

Even though it's the final semester, I am not counting for my adventures in the world of deadline and assignments to be over. I think there's still few adventures left to do like graduation party, the very last paper of final exams, Academic Exercise fiasco and who knows perhaps, a chance of a new romance...?

(P/S: I'm writing this blog during my CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) class. The lab is freaking cold and I am freaking bored...

2 comments:

  1. mari bersukaria di ulu yam sabtu ini.. kita tinggalkan mugi.. hahahhaa (gelak jahat)

    ReplyDelete