Friday, January 2, 2009

I thank god for 2008 for....

I thank god for 2008 for:

1. I was able to have my very first real birthday party and invited my friends to my house.
2. I journeyed from north to south and east and west and keeping good memories from each trip.
3. I saw both my brothers got married and happy and one of them is on his to become a father.
4. I finally pass 45kg and can maintain the weight over 45kg.
5. I can understand literature piece much better than 2007
6. I finally got a DL in my final exam result.
7. I finally learn that I can love again, even though I might get hurt over and over again.
8. I got to watch many good movies like Dark Knight, 3:10 to Yuma, Nanking and many others.
9. I've become a part of KARiSMA and SUA and known many of the UiTM's youngsters.

and finally:

10. For anything that I've might have missed out, forgotten or left out unintentionally and for every minute and second Allah permit me to breathe on the earth...

4 comments:

  1. ko jmput aku x, masa bday party ko?
    aku xdtg eh? pesal ek?
    ke ko mmg xjmput....hihihihi~

    2008 lah kali pertama aku cm jd penjelajah....cume pantai barat a aku xpat join...tp aku dh tebus ngan melancong ke indon...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku jemput ko la...ko dtg la birthday party aku kat rumah sewa kat shah alam tu...xingat la ye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...
    btol2 x ingt...sori ye...
    oooo~ time tu aku bru kne tukar ke site kot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. time tu kan ko baru start kerje ayoi.. lupa lah tu.. nie nampaknya banyak sangat keje nie.. hahah

    ReplyDelete